Gaston Kaufer Barbe, MBA
Gaston Kaufer Barbe is an award-winning digital marketing professional with more than 12 years of working experience gained in blue-chip companies like Coca-Cola or Avon Cosmetics.
Since 2018, he has been the CEO at Toucan Insights, a Digital Marketing Agency that specializes in developing bespoke internet marketing services for both SMEs and large organizations.
Some of his achievements include
- Increasing the Revenue by 103% over a 2,5 year period for a business in the Hospitality industry.
- Developing and Implementing a Global Marketing project at a Regional Scale for a Multinational Company, surpassing the projected results (Direct Selling industry).
- Managing multicultural teams of more than 25 people for regional projects in Multinational companies (Direct Selling industry).
- Conducting Marketing Research and Successfully Launching a New Beverage Product (F&B industry).
- Forbes Magazine Marketing Expert Collaborator since 2019.
- 2 times Award-Winning Marketer (Argentina & United Kingdom).
- Marketing Columnist in a Mexican nationwide Business Magazine.
- Academic Guest Lecturer (UK).
- Digital Marketing Coach and Mentor.
From an academic perspective, Gaston holds a BSc in Marketing and MBA from the University of London, in which he graduated with distinction.
He also has completed courses in Innovation & Commercialization dictated by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and in Analyzing Global Trends for Business and Society dictated by The Wharton School -University of Pennsylvania-.
Toucan Insights - Digital Marketing Agency